Hi,

I have an Omron micro air nebulizer, battery operated, palm size and silent.
When I use colloidal silver or 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide and it does not
produce smoke, I figured, what is there to lose?  I hit it against my other
hand until it begins to work.

This was their best seller so the company quit producing it.  That one is a
puzzle.

Jean

*************

> On Feb 22, 2020, at 9:56 AM, Ron <ron....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 2/22/2020 4:22 AM, Ode Coyote wrote:
>> Whole room ultrasonic humidifiers do a fine job, but many have a charcoal
>> filter in them that either needs to be removed or gutted.
>>  The silver, when exposed to ultrasonic sound waves tend to get stuck to the
>> transducer and foul it eventually.
>
> Just this week I turned on my nebulizer and it made the usual noisy racket
> but no fog.
> Is the transducer shot do you think?
>
> Ron

Archives: