From: Williams <gwms...@optonline.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:41 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Making CS

HELP!!   Is there anyone in the New York City area with a Silver Puppy that can
help me get mine going????  Had it two years and have made only made two
batches.   Don't even know how I did it.   The problem is the level of the
water-- too high  too low?    But still can't seem to do what everyone else
does with ease … Make CS in the Silver Puppy.  Gladys