Peroxide does different things when used at different times ...and
depending on if electricity is flowing or not..but nothing it can do makes
something 'harmful'

 It will turn a very fresh batch brown... instantly.
It will strip the oxygen off well aged silver oxide over night [making
yellow colorless]
 If used WHILE making a batch, makes T.E. THICKERER and no conductivity
rise. [Coverts Ions into Metallic Colloids ???... Silver Hydroxide
particles????... some of BOTH ???....."Tetrasilver Tetroxide" ???]