https://silverpuppy.com/article/using-the-silver-9-to-make-colloidal-copper.

You can use ANY generator, or any DC battery/power supply that puts out 20
or so volts..Auto off will not work...meters will not work... cannot
"run-away"..no way to tell how strong you made it, but a strong flashlight
will tell you that you made 'something'

 Copper kills germs and is robust in the environment..used to sterilize
pools and treat wood against fungus rot.