I'd love to wear a mask, Ron.
How the H can I get one?
Ron

On 3/31/2020 6:53 AM, r...@core.com wrote:
The mechanics/scenario involved with a
"cough plume".

The protocol is 2 fold protection, i.e.
It stops the "spread" by a cough.
It stops the "inhalation" via breathing.

Advisory to CDC, Morning of 3-30-2020:

****
Both healthy and sick people, we all need to visit the stores for food.
- IT IS THE COMMON DENOMINATOR

The scenario is simple

2 people keeping the social distance of 6 ft. walking behind one another
in a grocery stores narrow aisle.

The 1st person coughs, creating a "cough plume", seconds later
the second person walks through it.

He now breaths it in, along with the droplets getting
in his hair, on his face and on his clothes.....

You now have a viable overlooked transmission link of the virus...

I would guess a customers store shopping cycle would be every 3-4 days..
***
""EVERYONE SHOULD WEAR A FACE MASK ! """

THE FIRST PERSONS "COUGH PLUME" EXIT VELOCITY, VAPOR / DROPLETS AND
DISTANCE WOULD BE GREATLY REDUCED.

THE SECOND PERSON'S NOSE AND MOUTH WOULD BE SHIELDED BY THE MASK.

ONCE AT HOME PROTOCOL:

TAKE A QUICK SHOWER TO RINSE/WASH OFF CONTAMINATION FROM
HAIR, FACE AND ARMS

PUT CLOTHS IN HOT DRYER FOR 10 MINS, OR ISOLATE FOR 3 DAYS BEFORE WEARING
AGAIN...

Archives: