A living cell doesn't convert into a virus.  While it may or may not
convert into a more primitive cell (for which he gives no references) what
primitive form of what enzyme is vulnerable to Colloidal Silver, and how
close does colloidal silver have to get to affect it.  Closer than 6
feet?...

"The process of converting a living cell into a virus also converts it into
a more primitive cell structure.  This more primitive form of enzyme is
vulnerable to the effect of Colloidal Silver and becomes permanently
disabled by simply being near Colloidal Silver."