Yeah Victor,
None of the "Doubting the Truth Thomas"  folks ever and I mean ever give  reference to back their refusals to face the facts. The numbers are padded with flu illness or infected hangnails and anything else they can hang on it.
Why?
Ohboy that is something almost nobody can wrap their head around. It boggles the average mind.
Let's just take one BIG reason.
The US fiat currency has been made into a world currency & it has run out of gas. The "Greatest Depression" now underway was already baked into th cake. The fake virus is a cover to hide the blame. Disagree if you like but Please don't write with a lot of nonsensical indignation. Either you get it or you do not. If you have gone into a hospital anywhere that is overflowing with "victims" please tell me. I have never had any first hand evidence of this. No mainstream media reports PLEASE.
Ron

On 4/8/2020 7:46 AM, Victor Cozzetto wrote
The numbers speak for themselves. Three different health agencies in Italy state that “maybe” 2 people died from Coronavirus during that initial outburst/claim of 8,000.

2 people.

Influenza is far more deadly to children than COVID-19. The stress of lockdown makes them more vulnerable. Hospitalizations for influenza are UP for children. The ‘curve’ is irrelevant if you are filling hospitals with hypochondriacs, nocebo patients, and victims of other more prevalent diseases.

Coronavirus is already in decline, and it is not because of lockdown.

Feel free to send me sources of information that disprove anything I have written, as I am happy to be educated. Show me the numbers.

Victor