Thanks Da,
I have never had to do what you suggest. I think that may get me in a tangle.

I checked the Silverlist Archives and my 3 replies to Re: CS>Hypothesis Neville
Munn
have not appeared. Other emails of mine have, obviously, appeared, as in this
Thread.

Neville suggest the message was too long.. I'll try breaking it into parts..
My message is contentious but not outrageously so (my opinion) :-)

OK,
Tony

Subject : Re: CS>please ignore this