From: Nintaka Tuyo <nintakat...@mail.com>
Sent: Monday, 29 June 2020 8:27 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>How this group is (not) being run

Thanks for your comments. I was not aware of that history. I rarely, if ever
post here, but i find the CS. Info of great interest,and my involvement goes
back to the days of BBS's so, quite a long time now. I may have to leave again
as my resources are quite limited, both physically financially and timewise.
Love & light to all.