Thanks BB,

Well done getting back on your feet again. Don't over do it now.

MMS is too strong for me.
I do have a small bowl of ordinary tap water + a few drops of ordinary bleach
(sodium chlorite
3.5%) this is quite weak but I can smell the chlorine. I suppose this is CLO2 .
I take a deep sniff or two every time I pass by.

So far so good. The worst I've had is a one day sniffle; it is nearly winter
here and some very
cold dry days.

OK,
Tony

On 3 Jul 2020 at 21:00, bbane...@earthlink.net wrote about :
Subject : Re: CS>MMS COVID-19 Cure? - Off top

> I cured myself of COVID-19 using MMS and CDS. I started at the first signs of
> illness which in my
> case was a mild fever I took 5 drops of MMS once per hour for the first two
> hours, then 2 drops
> every hour for the next few days. The fever left on day 3 and I never
> developed any other
> symptoms other than feelings of weakness for the next week or so. I got
> tested positive during
> that week. Its been 14 days since the test and I'm feeling much better. Went
> running today with no
> problems whatsoever. I still take CLO2 now only 1 drop twice daily. I'm 70
> years old so I had to try
> it. Western Medicine offers nothing and leaves you to die. I tried to get
> hydroxychloroquine with
> azithromycin and zinc but no doc can prescribe it. I do take 25 mg zinc and
> 1000mg quercetin as
> this combo is supposed to work like hydroxy. Bottom line....chlorine dioxide
> WORKS and can
> save your life.
>

> Sent using myEarthLink
>
> On Fri Jul 03 18:09:07 PDT 2020 Karl Becker wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Health Ranger (Mike Adams) interviews Andreas Kalcker about MMS a.ka.
> chlorine Dioxide and
> the successful trial in Ecuador about 38:30 mark.
> Note test strips must be for chlorine dioxide. I haven't yet tested whether
> cheaper test strips for
> measuring chlorine in swimming pools will work as well.
>

> https://www.brighteon.com/8bbdf94d-1473-4732-9570-f7b6f785b42a
>
> Jim Humble's MMS protocols
> MMS Documentary - Quantum Leap
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLMazKyIy9w&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2QN3g3MBQi1
> Q3BFhjuCiY9Iu8CxJDFrGiwWYRd_wvGtHFde5ykBCYdJrM
>
> For more information regarding MMS, go to
>
> https://g2churchnews.org/
> To purchase MMS, go to
>
> https://newg2sacraments.org/
>
> MMS Australia