Hi James,

I loved all that you said but you summed it up better than anyone else has
to date.  I know people who are living in fear for their lives and
suffocating themselves with useless masks.

I follow someone else's remedy for everything and drink 2 oz a day of
regular colloidal silver.

Blind as, Those who can see but won't.

Jean