Dr.'s Best. Start out slow, 40,000 to 50,000 then work your way up to 120,000/day. It dissolves plaque in the veins and if you go hog wild at first, some can break off and cause problems. Once the plaque and cholesterol is gone, the pressure goes down. I found it good for about 5 years, when you may need to take another round.

Marshall