Your cocktail is missing magnesium. Magnesium (Mg) is a cofactor that is
required to bind vitamin-D to its transport protein. Moreover, conversion
of vitamin-D byhepatic 25-hydroxylation and renal 1a-hydroxylation into the
active, hormonal form 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin-D (1,25(OH)2D).

Magnesium optimizes vitamin D status, by raising it in people with
deficient levels AND LOWERING IT in people with high levels, so magnesium
also has a regulating effect in people with too high and too low vitamin D
levels. B both too high and too low levels are an issue- its a U curve. If
active D is truly low, it is due to a high calcium to magnesium ratio, as
high calcium or low magnesium can lead to a low active D and fixing this
imbalance and any deficiency of K2 can optimize vitamin D without D
supplementation or with low dose only. Taking excess D or calcium in this
unbalanced state will make health worse.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-12-magnesium-optimizes-vitamin-d-status.html

goo.gl/WR9QFJ  -  Nutrient Interrelationships-Minerals-Vitamins-Endocrines

Olushola