From: pc <pcassidy1...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 22:59:25 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: CS>Diverticulitis

Interesting .  How does charcoal compare to bentonite clay ?   I've been taking
the clay to pull toxins.

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 9:05 PM Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Right charcoal detox's heavy metals too I take that daily also!

 On Thursday, November 12, 2020, 06:49:24 PM EST, phoenix23...@tds.net
<phoenix23...@tds.net> wrote:

Tricia... you are getting some wonderful suggestions.  Can you stand one
more?Activated charcoal can be a wonderful addition to our medicine cabinets,
especiallyfor stomach/gut maladies but also for so many other conditions.  And
it can beused internally and externally such as in poultices. Just google
activated charcoal and the condition and usually a treatment will pop up.
Lola----- Original Message -----From: pc <pcassidy1...@gmail.com>To:
silver-list@eskimo.comSent: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 18:38:57 -0500 (EST)Subject: Re:
CS>DiverticulitisThanks for the suggestions .. will do them all.  Tricia On
Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 1:34 PM Nenah Sylver <nenah12egro...@cox.net> wrote:> Does
anybody have suggestions on how to make sure CS gets to the intestines so it
can clear the infection.   Thank you.  TriciaI would try putting it in capsules
and taking on an empty stomach, maybe a spoon full of baking soda just prior to
weaken the stomach acid.Dave==================That's a good suggestion. I would
also drink lots of it on an empty stomach. Some of it should go straight to the
intestines.Nenah Sylver, PhDauthor, The Rife Handbookof Frequency Therapy and
Holistic Health, 5th Editionwww.nenahsylver.com  --The Silver List is a
moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.  Rules and Instructions:
http://www.mail-archive.com/silver-list@eskimo.com/maillist.htmlOff-Topic