Hi Victor,
I agree with you that a mask doesn’t help the person wearing one from catching
the virus. However I myself wear a mask and encourage others to also because if
you’re infected it does help you prevent transmitting the virus. Since most
people don’t get tested and you could be walking around infected, transmitting
the virus and not even know you’re infected. Also it appears that average
intelligence people (IQ = 100 or less) seem to have a hard time understanding
the data that proves the mask doesn’t help you from catching the virus.
Therefore it would serve no purpose for me to argue with them about it. Since
it doesn’t harm them or us to wear a mask then why waste time arguing with
someone about it. The wise man would tell the facts once and walk away when the
fool he was talking to either refuses to listen or is incapable of
understanding.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Wednesday, December 16, 2020, Victor Cozzetto <victor.cozze...@gmail.com>