Hi Neville,

I 100% believe what your link reports.  By their own admission, viruses
morph by the hour, so the key is your immune system.  Specifically, I think
Vit. D3 (actually a hormone), is one of the best supplements, if you can't
access the sunlight.  They would love to cover the sun and tax it, if they
could.

Jean