Yeah, there is no pandemic, just half a million people dead. How did we end
up with so many people believing in fake news?

This country is the laughing stock of the world. We have by far the most
deaths and they were preventable but instead you all are gonna ignore it.
I've heard some people are denying they have Covid on their deathbeds.
Strangest thing I've seen in my long lifetime.

Because of you all I have to stay home. What you do affects everyone else.

I sure wish I lived in Australia right now. I'd have a life. It's a
pandemic, not politics.