Hi,

I know a man who told me he ate raw garlic to cure his fungus toes and it
worked like a charm.  By memory, it was two cloves a day.

He and a friend were at my home when I made brownies.  I offered my friend
some but he refused.  I asked, Why?  You said you loved brownies.  He
pointed to his swollen stomach and I said, Just a minute.  I mixed up some
baking soda in water and insisted he drink it.  The swelling went down
nearly immediately and he dove into the brownies.  He told me the baking
soda was the best information he'd ever received.

Jean