Why do brainwashed people like you stay on this list? Getting money to troll
us? You in your stupidity surely are not going to influence us. Going to lineup
for Billy Gates vile vaccine are you? Let us know how it destroys your health.
The only thing that is killing people today is stupidity.
    On Friday, February 19, 2021, 10:43:19 PM EST, Cyndiann Phillips