The exact ratio isn't important..just gotta neutralize the acid and absorb
the salt that results and wait a little 'while' for the thirst part to kick
in.
It's knocked out EVERYTHING I've thrown it at..eye socket infection...inner
ear infection...feeling a bit off, might be coming down with something..all
gone by morning.
toenail fungus..takes a lot longer but one dose seems to put a barrier
layer in there.