Ms Phillips,
If you think that you are being lied to via this CS Listserve why not
simply unsubscribe? Or even easier would be to simply mark it as SPAM in
your Gmail account. Or you can even create a filter within Gmail to be sure
everything to do with whatever words may be contained in these notices are
removed from your inbox and put automatically into the Spam Box. Or even
simpler, do not open these messages.

I for one am grateful that this information is available for me to read and
to consider. I don't mind it being on the CS Listserve as Covid-19 has been
the center of attention since 2019/2020. Since Jan 2020 we have heard Covid
on mainstream news at least 100X a day every day! I personally use CS the
actual CS as a possible way to keep the PCR test from finding the
coronavirus in my system. Don't know if it worked or not but I have never
tested positive and I've been tested every 2 weeks on the nose! LOL! or
rather in the nose. Way too far back where even they may have created an
entry through my blood/brain barrier...IDK just speculating.