'Vitamin D and inflammatory diseases'

thanks

Max

On 7/25/2021 6:32 PM, Neville Munn wrote:

*From:* bbane...@earthlink.net <bbane...@earthlink.net>
*Sent:* Monday, 26 July 2021 11:19 AM
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
*Subject:* Re: Re: CS>How to Get Ivermectin | FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Most likely yes but Ivermectin has more research behind it.
Sent using myEarthLink

On Sun Jul 25 15:08:15 PDT 2021 Deborah Gerard wrote:
******Doesn't the colloidal silver do just as good of a job as the Ivermectin? ******

That's why I'm waiting to get this bs so called "Covid 19" rubbish so I can use my ultrasonic nebuliser.  If I don't come back to report, then I'm dead, either way, everyone will then know if it works or not.  My money is absolutely 100% on the home made product, the Ionic Silver solution.  I'm sick and tired of the regulated information in the MSM.

N.