 From: "Max" <mperrau...@cox.net>

Date: Tue, Jul 27, 2021 3:24 pm

To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Subject: Re: CS>mRNA vaccine function

The mRNA delivers the message to your ribosomes to create the spike protein,
...in the cytoplasm, which is then presented on the outside of your cells as a
toxic foreign thing, and then your immune system decides what to do.   The mRNA
doesnt deliver a message to your immune system to tell it what to do, as said
in the puff piece cited by Ms Phillips.   The whole process is immunogenic
from the introduction of RNA, the lipid nanoparticles, the production of spike
protein, and able to activate a variety of pathogen-associated molecular
pattern sensors.  In order to overcome the degradation of the RNA and the
hyperinflammatory response they have to modify it with immune evasion
strategies, like 5'-capping and  incorporation of N1-methyl-pseudouridine in
place of uridine.   The whole development of the vaccine is characterized by an
effort to make something inherently unsafe, acceptable.

Your own body is now recognizing this RNA as 'self' and your self is creating
toxic spike protein.  They are happy that pseudouridine reduces  triggering of
PAMP sensing mechanisms while pumping out 10 times as much spike protein.  Yet
the immune system is seeing all this alarming stuff made by our own cells.  We
have become the actual source of disease.   Not only antibodies but killer
cells are activated, killing these cells which are making toxic stuff, with
resulting microthrombi.   This is autoimmunity.  No wonder that side effects
include vomiting, chills and diarrhea.  The vaccine has made us generators of
sickness and the immune system is alarmed about it.   Its probably true that
most serious effects will occur soon after vaccination, yet the long term
autoimmune effects, inflammatory effects and reactions to new viruses are
unknown.

How can you say that fluff piece which says its all nice and known with little
messages telling your immune system just what to do is the truth in the real
world?  This is a first-in-class licensure for mRNA vaccines.  Emergency use,
not fully approved.

 the concept of mRNA-based drugs was  conceived in 1989, when Robert Malone et
al  demonstrated that mRNA could be successfully transfected and expressed in a
package of  cationic lipids.  Now Dr Malone is raising the alarm about the
covid vaccines and is being censored by various media platforms, along with
numerous other professionals.  Rather than having dialogue, the standard
response today is censorship and slander.  Cyndiann seems to be a part of that

thanks

Max

 On 7/27/2021 11:01 AM, Cyndiann Phillips wrote: But it's not false, it's the
truth in the REAL world.