From: "Neville Munn" <one.red...@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 27, 2021 6:42 pm
To: "silver-list@eskimo.com" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Hello, Max - I'm confused

  Yep, you're still here <thumbs up>.

  N.

  From: li...@mayaluga.com <li...@mayaluga.com> on behalf of Linda Ellis
<li...@mayaluga.com>

  Sent: Wednesday, 28 July 2021 9:01 AM

  To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>

  Subject: CS>Hello, Max - I'm confused

  Max, about six hours ago, I responded to one of your eloquent posts. I
haven't seen it in my inbox yet. About three hours ago, I responded to a post
by Cyndiann - I also haven't seen that one.

 I'm wondering if I've somehow been "cancelled" from this list.

 If you see this, or my other posts, could you please respond so I know I'm
still on the list?

 Thanks! Linda

Archives: