From: Linda Ellis <li...@mayaluga.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 11:56:25 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: CS>Re: CS>Insanity Rules in the U.S. as Hospitalizations and
Deaths Among Vaccinated “Breakthrough” Cases Surge While Health Authorities
blame the “Unvaccinated” - Vaccine Impact

Speaking only for myself, I stopped unquestioningly believing the evening news
back during the hearings for Clarence Thomas' nomination to the Supreme Court.
As it happened, I was working on several projects that kept me in my office at
my computer, and listened to the entire hearing "live."  What I then heard on
the evening news was most definitely NOT what I heard.  Ever since then (it
actually may have been earlier - during the tobacco hearings, maybe, or the
Bork hearings), the first question I ask when I hear something in a short
soundbite on the evening news is, "is that true?"  How much I'm interested in
the particular issue in question dictates how far I'll go in doing my own
fact-checking.