Hello All, I would like to announce that I build a low current, High voltage Colloidal Silver maker.  It takes approximately 4 hours to make a gallon of 10-15 ppm product of CS.  This is a nano made CS, able to be transferred though out the body via blood and other fluids.  Please email at e...@sonic.net  if interested.  The price is $239.00 U.S. dollars plus shipping $8.00 in the U.S.  The unit includes 14 gauge .9999 Silver wire...e