James wrote: I keep sending a mail with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. Is
that the way to unsubscribe?

Mike was taking care of this list. However, he is no longer involved, even
though he is still officially listed as this group's owner.

I looked up Eskimo Internet Hosting and found two phone numbers on their site:
(206) 812-0051 or (800) 246-6874. You might try calling them.

I believe that Tony had contacted them at some point, but without Mike's active
involvement we are stuck with this trolled list. I am hoping that Tony can add
to my limited knowledge.

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health, 5th Edition

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com/> www.nenahsylver.com