I posted links showing that the websites being posted were not giving real
information. I'm talking about breitbart and natural news. Nobody took them
seriously so then I am to blame when I won't provide more? You all are a
hoot!

Years from now you all will really feel stupid over what you are doing. Or
your offspring will.