I was at a garage sale last summer chatting with some ladies about the
lockdowns and the virus and she told me her best friend's son killed himself
and on the death certificate they put down COVID as the cause. That alone
confirmed that is all BS that and no bio-hazard bins around for the masks and
gloves...instead they are all over the ground.    On Tuesday, August 3, 2021,