On 2021/08/04 12:36, Neville Munn wrote:
Tony, you being a member of the Silver fraternity, I would have one question...Why didn't you use EIS and inhaled it, as I have been suggesting?  Protocols or anicdotes will never be known about if people don't use/try it?

It seems you swallowed a plethora of stuff but not EIS?  Don't you trust it?  If you had done that, then you would have been able to report on what EIS can do, or CAN'T do?

Just a question.

N.

Neville,

Oh, I love CS/EIS and always have some fresh on the shelf but I was not drawn to it much. Maybe because I was so full of snot and the CS doesn't have much effect on mucous and oil/fat tissues.

Also I do not have a nebuliser.  In retrospect I could have made an effort and misted and breathed  with h202 +cs. I really did not have much brain at the time.

OK, Tony

PS I'm going to copy this over to the new list as well.    T