The original story here  [highlight/copy/paste]
https://silverpuppy.com/article/baking-soda-makes-cs-far-more-effective-tactic-that-worked-for-me

the post

Try the baking soda setup....It REALLY PUTS THE SILVER WHERE IT NEEDS TO
GO..and a LOT of it in a FLOOD.
 A nebulizer cannot possibly deliver that much silver that fast...you would
drown.
Drinking it when your blood isn't "thirsty" and stomach acid is instantly
converting it into an insoluble molecule...doesn't do the same job.

When I had that Urinary Tract infection, I was drinking and inhaling silver
and doing so probably slowed it down...but didn't STOP it.
A little baking soda water 15 minutes before drinking the silver has
STOPPED everything I've tried it on in just a few hours...and only a cup or
two of silver.
Eye socket and sinus infection GONE, Inner ear infection making me super
dizzy..GONE.  Deep tooth infection... GONE.
It's simple, it works.

https://silverpuppy.com/article/baking-soda-makes-cs-far-more-effective-tactic-that-worked-for-me
Ode