Hi T.J.,

All of your information is interesting.  Especially on detoxing from the
jab.

My sister had 7 skin cancers on one of her legs and the doctor told her
radiation.  She refused.  Doctor said she'd die.  He was being honest.
She used 20% topical iodine and she credits this with curing them.  Since
she had the jab, they have come back (the jab lowers your immune system).
Iodine is one of the things that helps detox, according to your article.
Most people are low to non existent in
iodine, and Vit. D3.  Supposedly anything testing over 70 will make you
immune to anything.  I've been taking 20K of Vit. D3 since Jan. 1 of this
year (before this 10K) and I tested 68.?), and dropped to 10K a few days
ago.  Will test soon.  Maybe there is a private testing site.

I'm not worried about the stupid 19 but I am a swab, mask or sneaky jab.

Thank you,

Jean