Hmmm, I wonder if that is laced with the good old Ionic Silver?  Of course we
won't know because it will be proprietary.

N.

________________________________
From: Max <mperrau...@cox.net>
Sent: Wednesday, 11 August 2021 10:15 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>Re: intranasal vaccine

actually, Im waiting for an intranasal vaccine.   Heres a question;  if Mike
Adams says something correct, will you disbelieve it because you believe he has
no credibility? Covid exposed the fact that 80% of the population is crackers

Scientists debate potential benefits of intranasal Covid-19 vaccines

https://www.statnews.com/2021/08/10/covid-intranasal-vaccines/