Who really knows what's going on? A few really do but not most of us, no
matter what we think! My take (early on) is that the release of the
lab-made virus was quite intentional, the only effective answer to climate
change - kill off most of the world population. And when that doesn't work,
mandate the jab to finish the job!  If the jab doesn't kill you
immediately, it will program you for an earlier death and will sterilize
the young to prevent more babies from being born.