Hi, Jean - the only point I was making in posting his bio was that he has a lot
of experience with vaccines, at many places, with many employers, and therefore
has some experience/standing to have an opinion about how this particular set
of vaccines is being handled.

I am skeptical about the workings of most of his listed employers, and
generally have developed skepticism about modern vaccines at all. While I have
had all the normal "kid" vaccines, I think the last one I got was the Polio
vaccine in grade school, in the 1950s. As I've watched the rollouts of all
these new vaccines, I have serious questions about them. Back in my day,
vaccines were few and well-spaced-out. In my non-medical opinion, that gave my
little body time to work with each of the vaccines individually. I'm not even
sure that they had that triple-shot Measles/Mumps/Rubella vaccine, which is the
subject of some concern by many parents who have noticed changes in their
children, nevermind the "studies" which "debunk" their concerns.

Nowadays, kids get many more vaccines, starting with a Hepatitis B vaccine at
birth (is a newborn's system really ready for that kind of thing?), and they
just pile on one after another. I think, if I were a parent, I'd be holding up
the red flag and asking a LOT of questions about all this.

I haven't taken a flu shot in more than 25 years - why, when it's really a
guess whether the powers that be picked the right strains. Last I recall, the
average flu shot is somewhere between 40% and 60% effective - and every year I
have friends and relatives who got the flu immediately after taking that shot.
Better I should stick to building my immune system against whatever virus shows
up every year.

The last flu I had was New Year's 1987/88; husband's was 1998 - his 50th
birthday. Since then, not even a bad cold or sore throat, despite winter
working conditions on construction sites and daily contact with a constant
stream of new people.

Back to Vanden-Bossche. His experience working with vaccines, to me, means his
opinion has more value than, say, our resident Troll. When he says what he did,
that's worth something to me. To save anybody the trouble of looking for his
comment, I'm reposting it here....

“As of the early days of the mass vaccination campaigns, at least a few experts
have been warning against the catastrophic impact such a program could have on
global and individual health. Mass vaccination in the middle of a pandemic is
prone to promoting selection and adaptation of immune escape variants that are
featured by increasing infectiousness and resistance to spike protein
(S)-directed antibodies (Abs), thereby diminishing protection in vaccines and
threatening the unvaccinated."
”