Something that has caught my attention of people posting spastic
uncontrollable movements after the jab. Does anyone know what akathisia is? I
remember people developing it after going on anti-depressants...short video
Dystonia, Akathisia, Parkinsonism, and Tardive Dyskinesia - Antipsychotics Side
Effects

|  |  |

|  |
Dystonia, Akathisia, Parkinsonism, and Tardive Dyskinesia - Antipsychoti...

    On Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 05:18:59 PM EDT, T. J. Garland