How is it that I am gaslighting you?  I never said the mRNA vaccines were good and I know they cause your own body to manufacture spike protein and will cause blood clots and autoimmune disease.

If you deny the existence of sars cov 2 then Dr Martins work is useless for you.  This is because he found patents dating back 20 years related to the sars cov 2 virus.  IF the bioweapon of the mRNA vaccine which is based on the spike proteins is a concern, yet you say no such sars cov 2 spike proteins exist, that its all a sham and the entire pandemic is only regular flu, then this kind of ruins the mRNA bioweapon theory.

I was on the old original Rife forum and on the silver list forum.  I experimented my entire life with electrotherapy, colloidal silver, herbs, vitamins, fasting and all that.  I dont agree that "vaccines cure people."  Some vaccines are incredibly good for some specific diseases, but the yearly flu vaccines and many others are not so good and dont improve your health, in the general sense.

But I think I am not in a group of people with my interests or outlook.  Perhaps after all this time, I should bug out

Thanks

Max