Silver ions are more effective than silver particles. Just one example:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29628108/

But there are many more. Just search for "silver ions" + pathogens or
"silver ions" + bacteria at pubmed and you get an enormous amount of
studies showing that silver ions kill pathogens efficiently.

/André

Den tis 7 sep. 2021 kl 18:13 skrev Phil Morrison <philmorrison...@gmail.com

--
André Juthe