I just don't understand why, with all the information they have, the shot
being a bioweapon, experimental, changing your DNA, killing and maiming
people, making you into a shedder, why anyone would willingly take a shot,
then another, then boosters forever.  It seems to me as if people want to
play Russian Roulette.  Shouldn't bribing people to take the shot get
people's attention?  Perhaps if the victims were to be given a pro and con
list, and required to read it before taking the shot?  Surely that would
wake them up.  Are they putting something in the water, are they playing us
with frequencies, are humans hard wired to commit suicide, or all of those?

Jean