That was weird with that uncalled for propaganda inclusion from Fauci. An experimental mRNA injection is the only way our country can begin to heal and move forward? The vaccines arent suitable for injection during an infection because they dont cure anything, they force your body to make spike protein, which has no known curative power, while being quite toxic.  Since that funny NIH article was written, about 45,000 U.S. citizens are thought to have been killed by the vaccine.  (a factor of five applied to the VAERS database which is thought to undercount adverse events.) Roughly twice as many have died in western europe, for a total perhaps significantly over 100 thousand.

The injection, instead of being safe and effective, is about 95 times more dangerous than other vaccines in the VAERS database, while unable to stop transmission or the third wave in Israel and other countries, despite having some of the highest vaccinations rates. One of the more highly qualified persons to comment on the vaccine is Dr Peter McCullough.  He suggested there is a kind of quasi  vaccine enhancement of disease by the huge viral load which the vaccinated can carry, calling them superspreaders. Nobody knows if ADE will occur when the vaccinated are challenged with new variants, but at least one data set found a six times greater mortality in the vaxxed.

Max