Hallo Hanan,

Welcome back.
Most members of this list have subscribed to the 'new' Silver List.
You can subscribe by going to the home page at:
https://groups.io/g/silverlist
Near the bottom of the home page you click on the blue button "+ Join this Group"
(  If the blue +Join button is missing then you are already a member ! )
Or
send an email to Subscribe: silverlist+subscr...@groups.io

There is also an Silverlist OffTopic subgroup undergoing development

This old Silver-list has had to be abandoned by the original Owner, Mike Devour. Mike was the best list manager ever, diplomatic and authorative. There is no moderation here.

OK,
Tony