  From: Christian von Wechmar
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 1:40 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>FEMALE LISTERS ONLY!!

  Dear Carol and List,

  Please bear in mind that most men on the list have a girlfriend, a wife, an
affair, or whatever. Speaking for myself, I am keen to learn. I am in contact
with many women who use my CS to resolve their "women's health problems". So it
really helps to know how CS can resolve "female" issues. Even if CS is not
involved, I still feel that we have to learn about each other's bodies. I have
not noticed that the men on the list are reluctant to discuss "men's health
problems". I live in beautiful South Africa, and trust me, Apartheid does not
work."FEMALE LISTERS ONLY!!" reminds me of the "WHITES ONLY" signs we had for
many years.

  Sincerely,
  Christian