I live near GR, Michigan and there are signs now in the stores of limits on
things you can buy. I hope everyone is stocking up.
    On Friday, September 24, 2021, 07:02:20 PM EDT, Max <mperrau...@cox.net>
wrote:

air pollution has been identified as the largest environmental cause of disease
and premature death in the world.  Several studies show little to no severe
covid19 in areas free of air pollution, especially nitrogen dioxide.

 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32952266/
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/article/3081292/higher-covid-19-death-toll-pollution-hotspots-points

 thus, by todays accepted standard of response, we should shut down the world,
stop people from driving, close all business that requires automobile transport
and arrest those who continue to travel