This may be interesting, but without a hyperlink:

 Highlight the website address Right-click to reveal drop-down menu Select and
click "Copy." Open new tab in browser (two steps if I'm trying to do this on my
phone) Right-click to reveal drop-down menu Select and click "Paste." Hit enter
Read/listen/watch recommended content After a few weeks where email hasn't been
in the top ten on my priority list, I've spent the last week going through over
700 emails.  I've done those eight steps on dozens and dozens of emails
already.  I still have about 225 emails left - this, after taking advice to
select and delete all of The Troll's.  I have been diligently "unsubscribing"
and deleting.

I am exhausted.  Please, folks, if you're going to include a website address,
learn how to make it a hyperlink, which reduces the steps I have to follow to:

 Click on hyperlink Read/listen/watch recommended content. or, depending on how
temperamental my email program is being:

 Highlight the hyperlink Right-click to reveal drop-down menu Select "Open link
in a new tab." Read/listen/watch. For example, I've changed the website address
below to a hyperlink in my email program.  Give it a try.

   https://rense.com/general96/how-to-remove-vaccine-poison.php

 Now we can use Ivermectin instead of regular flu shots. Anon