So, some podcaster I listen to...not sure who but it might have been Jason
Christoff's podcast, mentioned something about when cells are
poisoned/dying, they emit a 'spike protein'. If true, then it makes sense
that they can state that the vax makes your body produce spike proteins, as
the vax is poisoness to our cells.

I've been trying to research this a bit more but haven't found exact
information on dying cells emitting spike proteins. I have found that cell
membranes do have proteins that are shaped and designed to keep invaders
out.

Anyone have more research on this or curious to help investigate?