About Mark Lamont Hill this is a direct quote from him.

" Dr. Marc Lamont Hill
<https://www.bet.com/bet-awards/topics/8bepwr/national-news/2vc6td> has
suffered a mild heart attack but he is thankfully recovering.

On Sept. 30, the 42-year-old wrote on Twitter,  “After my successful
Achilles surgery on Friday, I was rushed to the ER on Saturday after
suffering a mild heart attack. Over the previous two weeks, I had DVT (deep
vein thrombosis), which was caused by my Achilles rupture. This is an
extremely common outcome for such injuries.”

It doesn't mention the vaccine at all, it blames it on his other medical
issues.

Just stop the stupid.