After a conversation today with a fb friend about the mRNA ...I did a bit
more digging. This is my reply to her trying to explain to me how the
"synthetic mRNA" works....

I'm trying to get a grip on this "synthetic mRNA". Found this description,
"mRNAs are synthesized in vitro by a phage RNA polymerase transcribing a
plasmid containing the mRNA sequence..." at
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23296927/
<https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23296927/?fbclid=IwAR1ug4ZWkn8b94kxx4qJQWwt745g9yCuZra-jOhQwSZRL1WSyAvmPRT4-FI>
 So I looked up definition of "phage" and found this: "What exactly is a
phage?"
"Bacteriophages, often called “phages,” are an abundant type of virus that
infect bacteria and other one-cell organisms. They inject their DNA into a
host cell, hijacking the host cell to copy their own DNA and make more
phages." at https://innovativegenomics.org/.../huge-phages-are.../
<https://innovativegenomics.org/news/huge-phages-are-everywhere/?fbclid=IwAR2ke6umsWeCkYMySQNpRKudkGmqemZK8VYO_J2G1VzoxTWfQbL0miUp-jo>
... so a phage is just a "virus"... something they have never really
identified well? I'm still confused.

And another response of mine ...
So, after reading up a bit more on how they gmo corn crops by inserting a
common soil bacteria gene which has ability to be insect resistance...and
then going on to do a search for "can bacteria cause blood clots"...and
finding well, yes...there are some that can!... It is my belief at the
moment that in spite of all this high tech sounding "synthetic"
jargon...that they are simply injecting people with a certain bacteria like
Bacillus anthracis or the genes from the bacteria that will cause blood
clots.

And a paper on different bacteria that cause causing thrombosis:

At this point, I am not buying the boogie woogie spikey protein theories
nor the graphene oxide boogie woogie. I would bet that they are simply
injecting some known to cause blood clotting bacteria into people. Maybe
they're testing out which bacteria is most effective between the different
vaxxine makers.

None of the explanations make any sense as to the mechanism of how the vax
"makes your body manufacture the spike protein". All the explanations
involve "virus" which many believe don't exist, that they are just pieces
of our own cells.

Would love some feedback and curiosity on this.