This is a very interesting report.  Can you help me understand the difference
between a vaporizer and a humidifier?

From: "Ode Coyote" <silverpuppy1...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 4, 2021 7:52 am
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Are my posts being seen? Yes

  yes

  This from here, posted on PrepperNet

  Day before yesterday, Sodaman was called up by a friend saying her fully
vaxed husband with co-morbidites from cancer treatments was deathly ill from
COVID after being sent home from the hospital. [not because the hospital was
full, but because so many staff had quit over the mandates]

He was found to be nearly unconscious, barely breathing, too weak to sit up in
bed and getting worse.

Sodaman went to Walmart and bought an ultrasonic vaporizer, filled it with
silver water, set it up next to her husbands bed so the mist would settle
mostly near his face where he would breath it in all night.

Next morning he was MUCH better, sitting up and talking, fully aware.

Updates when I get em.

Sanford, NC·Posted Fri, September 24

This morning, out of bed, breathing easier, lungs pretty clear, no fever,
walking around...stuffy nose and occasional cough.

Sanford, NC·Posted Fri, September 24

  Ode

  On Sun, Oct 3, 2021 at 6:00 PM Linda Ellis <