When the CDC surprisingly came out with this I posted it but it might not
have been here.
Makes me wonder why they bring people to their site like this because the
data published that we sometimes point to as evidence of their
Misinformation to the public is real....

What am I saying? I am happy that others may see through this pandemic
propaganda. NVM

And thanks for the chuckle! Seems they've refined the site pages a bit
since I remember it first was made public.