>I'm sorry, I do not find jokes that promote cruelity to any animals, even in
>jest, to be amusing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Humor is a way to lighten something up. But we all have an invisible line
between
what feels good to laugh at and what doesn't. It is understandable that
some people think the cat jokes are a hoot and some people find themselves
decidedly not amused.

Ever read Callahan, the guy (himself in a wheelchair) who writes the jokes
about
all kinds of disabilities? The name of his book is "He Won't Get Far On Foot."
I met him once and told him my Chronic Fatigue cartoon. Picture this...a
carwash
run my people with CFS. The picture shows one lying down as he sprays a hose,
and one leaning against the car. The sign says, "24 hour service guaranteed."

Get it...it takes them 24 hours to wash a car...

...well, maybe you had to be there...

Anyway, people hated him for years. Now he's an institution.

~^^V^^~